Hello to all of our pool members and friends,
The board and the volunteers have been hard at work getting the pool ready. Things are looking a little different this year than they have in past years.
The Covid-19 pandemic has caused many changes in most areas of our lives and our pool is no different. The board has engaged in several discussions in an attempt to set operating protocols that will align with the wishes of a majority of likely members. We have tried to avoid predicting the path the pandemic will take and instead set a plan based on up to date information on caseloads and guidance from the county, state, and CDC.
Updated protocols (*As of 5/24/21):
- Starting June 1st, in accordance with State guidelines, we will be returning to normal (previous years) policies with the exception of masks being required in the guest house
- Masks will be required in the building. Masks will not be required on the deck, but are recommended. They will not be required in the pool.
- Concessions will not be offered at this time, but personal food is allowed on deck
- Increased cleaning of tables and surfaces.
- Sign in will be required for contact tracing in case of reported cases.
- Refunds will be available in the unlikely event that the pool is shut down due to government recommendations. 30% will be refunded if shutdown occurs before July 1st and 20% before August 1st.
- We are not planning a reservation system, but are looking into a sign up option for opening day weekend. It is always our busiest weekend of the year. Wednesday, 5/26 the online signup form will be emailed to membership
Pool Hours and more can be found here
Please keep in mind that due to the constantly evolving nature of this pandemic we may need to make changes to our rules and regulations on the fly. Please be patient and flexible as we work through the details.
Please make sure you and others in your family are signed up for poll emails by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will share updates to these protocols and other information by email.
Forestbrooke Athletic Club Board