Hello to all of our pool members and friends,
The board and the volunteers have been hard at work getting the pool ready. Things are looking a little different this year than they have in past years.
The Covid-19 pandemic has caused many changes in most areas of our lives and our pool is no different. The board has engaged in several discussions in an attempt to set operating protocols that will align with the wishes of a majority of likely members. We have tried to avoid predicting the path the pandemic will take and instead set a plan based on up to date information on caseloads and guidance from the county, state, and CDC.
- Capacity will be reduced to 70 patrons (50% of typical).
- Guests will not be permitted at the pool. (The Board may amend this rule at a later date)
- Masks will be required in the building. Masks will not be required on the deck, but are recommended. They will not be required in the pool.
- Locker rooms will be marked with spacing requirements and traffic flow.
- Furniture spacing will promote social distancing. Furniture will be spaced in clearly marked pods that are spaced to promote social distancing. Furniture may not be moved.
- Concessions details are still being figured out, but will look different. Children will not be allowed in the guard office.
- Increased cleaning of tables and surfaces.
- Sign in will be required for contact tracing in case of reported cases.
- Refunds will be available in the unlikely event that the pool is shut down due to government recommendations. 30% will be refunded if shutdown occurs before July 1st and 20% before August 1st.
- We are not planning a reservation system, but are looking into a sign up option for opening day weekend. It is always our busiest weekend of the year.
Please keep in mind that due to the constantly evolving nature of this pandemic we may need to make changes to our rules and regulations on the fly. Please be patient and flexible as we work through the details.
Please make sure you and others in your family are signed up for poll emails by reaching out to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will share updates to these protocols and other information by email.
Forestbrooke Athletic Club Board