NOW HIRING for LIFEGUARDS!
Forestbrooke Pool Lifeguard Positions
Forestbrooke Pool, a neighborhood based non-profit pool, is looking for lifeguards 15 years or older for the 2022 outdoor summer season. The pool is open from May 31st until Labor Day. Applicants must have their Red Cross Advanced Lifesaving Certificate and training in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) prior to starting, but classes may be available on site.
Starting hourly rate is up to $14.00, depending upon previous experience.
- Continuous surveillance of patrons in the swimming pool
• Ensure appropriate headcount of people involved in a watersport on an hourly basis
• Call out warnings to people who are in danger
• Supervise swimmers to ensure that they are swimming within the safety protocols
• Spot hazards or potential hazards and take measures to prevent accidents
• Control and report unruly behavior and evict individuals not adhering to behavior protocols
• Perform rescues in the event of distress events or swim accidents
• Perform first aid and CPR according in response to adverse situations
• Perform pool chemical checks to ensure safety and hygiene
• Maintain accurate records of pool use and chemical levels
• Instruct and offer direction to new swimmers on water safety
• Check safety of rescue tubes and buoys and perform needed maintenance
• Ensure that all pool equipment is stored safely and that any lost items are kept in a safe place
- Sell concessions to pool patrons when not on guard duty.
- Provide general maintenance care including opening and closing, as directed by manager
- Communicate with guests regarding memberships, events and guest fees
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
To apply please contact the Forestbrooke Pool Manager, Sarah Kairis, at email@example.com
Or Forestbrooke board at firstname.lastname@example.org